Monday, October 6, 2008

Why Do Young Girls Have Large Breasts?

I (along with many other people) have noticed that over the last 15 or 20 years it seems that younger girls (ages 12 or 13 and up) are developing much larger breasts than they did back in the day. When I was that age, not many young women had a noticeable chest.

What's causing this? Some people think it's the hormones that are added to the feed for chickens, and other additives to foods in the last several years. I don't know, but these girls look like 20 year olds! And here I was when I was younger thinking if I could just grow into a "B" cup I'd be happy. That seems to be flat chested these days!

Anyway, natural breast enhancement is the only way to go. I don't know why anyone would want to put unnatural silicone or saline into their bodies, when natural methods work so well and give such good results.

At the rate these young girls are growing, the breast enhancement business may be OUT of business in the coming years! For you ladies that grew up in my era and didn't get lucky enough to have the big breasts these girls have these days, try the natural methods for breast enhancement - you'll be amazed how well they work!

No comments:


Fat Loss 4 Idiots Easiest, most effective way to lose 9 pounds in only 11 days! It's all the rage - find out why

NEED EXTRA INCOME?