Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why Should You Choose Natural Breast Enhancements?

This is such an easy question (to me, anyway). I hate the look of saline or silicone breast implants, besides the fact that they can be dangerous and cause health problems years later.

Here's the look: A hard breast that looks like it has a baseball implanted on the top area. You know what I'm talking about. You see a woman on TV or in a magazine wearing (barely) a bikini, with these huge round areas around the middle and top section of the breast. FAKE!!!! That's what it screams out to me.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why any woman would desire this look when the natural herbal breast enhancements work so well, and LOOK like natural full breasts you were born with. Well, all I can say is I guess some people like the plastic look. Not me. Give me natural looking breasts any day!

I have enough patience to wait for a few months to see gorgeous results. Well, so much for my rant. I hope some of you readers agree with me - natural is beautiful, fake is NOT!

No comments:


Fat Loss 4 Idiots Easiest, most effective way to lose 9 pounds in only 11 days! It's all the rage - find out why

NEED EXTRA INCOME?